"L'Union" du 17 juin 2012

"L'Union" du 17 juin 2012
Portraits de Maitre

dimanche 25 décembre 2022

Shane MacGowan "The Pogues"

25 décembre 1957

Ce qui me rapproche de lui :

‘If you’re gonna do it, you might as well enjoy it’

“Now the song is nearly over
 We may never find out what it means
Still there's a light I hold before me
You're the measure of my dreams” 

Shane MacGowan, Poguetry

“… While Ray and Philomena sang
Of my elusive dream
I saw the streams, the rolling hills
Where his brown eyes were waiting
And I thought about a pair of brown eyes
That waited once for me
So drunk to hell I left the place
Sometimes crawling sometimes walking
A hungry sound came across the breeze
So I gave the walls a talking
And I heard the sounds of long ago
From the old canal
And the birds were whistling in the trees
Where the wind was gently laughing.”
  

L’Irlande



« Je me souviens d’une lumière très particulière, d’un certain calme, c’est ça l’Irlande, pour moi. J’ai le sentiment d’avoir couru après ça toute ma vie. »  En savoir +



Ils sont nés un 25 décembre : Humphrey Bogart (1899), Charles Pollock (1902), François de Closets (1933), Desireless (1952), Annie Lennox (1954),  Ingrid Betancourt (1961),…

Ils nous on quittés un 25 décembre : Charlie Chaplin (1977), Joan Miró (1983), Dean Martin (1995), Vic Chesnutt (2009), George Michael (2016), …

Aucun commentaire: