"L'Union" du 17 juin 2012

"L'Union" du 17 juin 2012
Portraits de Maitre

samedi 10 décembre 2022

Brian Molko "Placebo"

10 décembre 1972

Ce qui me rapproche de lui :

« I believe very strongly that when it comes to desire, when it comes to attraction, that things are never black and white, things are very much shades of grey. »

« We live in a strange bubble. »


« I guess the line between being paranoid and being a rock star is smaller than one would expect. »



« Music is about expressing things you can't in everyday life. »


« Being so honest in my writing is cathartic. »


« The extreme side of my personality, which I chose to sort of display, was snowballing and getting a life of its own. It was like looking in a mirror and not recognising myself. »


« A lot of what has pushed me forward is desire, and I have expressed that in my songwriting - perhaps because it's safer! »


Placebo - "Without You I'm Nothing


(feat. DAVID BOWIE).



Recherche associée :



Ils sont nés un 10 décembre : César Auguste Franck (1822), Olivier Messiaen (1908), Jorge Semprún (1923), Michael Snow (1929), Franck Fernandel (1935), Nounours (1962), Francoiz Breut (1969), … 

Ils nous ont quittés un 10 décembre : Red Cloud (1909), Otis Redding (1967), Jean-Louis Foulquier (2013), ...

Aucun commentaire: