"L'Union" du 17 juin 2012

"L'Union" du 17 juin 2012
Portraits de Maitre

lundi 1 août 2016

Ramblin’ Jack Elliott

01er août 1931

Ce qui me rapproche de lui :

“I got these lines in my face 
Tryin' to straighten out the wrinkles in my life 
When I think of all the fools I've been 
It’s a wonder that I've sailed this many miles” 




"Don't Think Twice, It's All Right" (Bob Dylan), performed by Ramblin' Jack Elliott


Son actualité :


Guy Clark Celebration

Guy Clark Celebration, a musical tribute honoring the beloved Texas-born-and-bred country and folk singer-songwriter Guy Clark, will feature performances by Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell, Steve Earle, Ramblin’ Jack Elliott, Joe Ely, Vince Gill, Jack Ingram, Jerry Jeff Walker, Sam Beam (Iron & Wine) and more.


Autre anniversaire de naissance : Jesse Garon (1962).

Marie Trintignant nous a quitté le 02 août 2003.

Aucun commentaire: